Conveniently located on the Saint John Hospital campus, the Saint John Surgery Department hosts physicians performing a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures for adult and pediatric patients. The center features two surgical suites with operating rooms, one minor procedure room, recovery areas for same-day surgeries and a spacious reception/waiting area.
Our patients enjoy a comfortable, warm outpatient setting allowing recovery at home on the same day after their procedure. Located in the Saint John Pavilion, the Saint John Surgery Department provides expert care, close to home.
The Saint John Surgery Center surgeons specialize in:
- Endoscopies and Colonoscopies
- ENT (ear, nose and throat) procedures
- Pain Management
- Free Parking and Accessibility
- Dedicated and Highly Trained Staff
- Two State-of-the-art Surgery Suites
- Private Changing Rooms and Secure Lockers
- Comfortable Waiting Room
For more information call 913-680-6455.