We are here for your heart. Heart attacks and strokes don’t stop during a pandemic.
It’s important to stay up-to-date on the coronavirus but please don’t ignore your heart symptoms, especially if you have a heart condition. We have safety measures in place to protect you from infection.
Don’t delay routine care. The St. Mary’s Medical Group, including Kansas City Cardiology, now offers telephone and telehealth services for a virtual visit. Visit their websites to learn more:
Invasive procedures and therapeutic services include:
- Tilt table testing
- Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE)
- Cardiac catheterization
- Percutaneous coronary interventions (PCI)/PTCA/angioplasty/stent/balloon procedure
- Percutaneous peripheral interventions
- Permanent pacemaker implants
- State of the art surgical techniques and IV infusions for outpatient congestive heart failure patients.