Saint John Hospital
3500 S. 4th Street
Leavenworth, Kansas 66048
Directions from I-70:
- Take I-70 west to the Highway 7/73 exit.
- Turn right, heading north on 7/73.
- Drive approximately 11 miles, going through Lansing.
- Pass the Veterans Administration complex on your right, watch for the Saint John Hospital sign and entrance on the left.
Directions from KCI Airport:
- From KCI Airport take Interstate 29 north to Platte City (about 10 miles).
- Take Highway 92 west through Platte City. As you are leaving Platte City, cross the bridge over the Platte River, just as you pass the gas convenience mart on the left, turn left where 92 continues.
- Follow highway 92 through farm country to Leavenworth (about 18 miles).
- Cross the Missouri River on the blue bridge. Right after the bridge, turn left onto Highway 7. This is also 4th Street.
- Follow 4th Street through downtown Leavenworth.
- The next right is the hospital. It is about five miles from the blue bridge to the hospital. If you reach Lansing, you have gone too far.